Since 1999, Simmons Hanly Conroy has recovered over $5 billion in verdicts and settlements in complex litigation cases for thousands of families throughout the country. Our pharmaceutical team has recovered more than $260 million on behalf of clients who were harmed by dangerous drugs or defective medical devices.*
When people have been injured by defective drugs or medical devices, Simmons Hanly Conroy has helped them stand up, speak out and get the compensation they need. We have a team of specialized attorneys, led by Shareholders Paul Hanly and Jayne Conroy, who can prepare your case and navigate the complicated world of pharma litigation on your behalf.
Our pharmaceutical injury attorneys are skilled at leveraging the resources necessary to hold larger companies accountable for their corporate wrong-doing, while offering clients the personal attention each of their cases deserve.
Because of their extensive experience, our pharmaceutical attorneys continuously have been selected by federal judges to represent the people harmed by defective drugs and devices on a national level. These cases include the following:
- Yaz & Yasmin birth control, court-appointed national steering committee
- Darvon painkiller, court-appointed national steering committee
- Chantix, court-appointed national steering committee
- DePuy ASR Hip Implants, court-appointed national discovery committee
- Ephedra, court-appointed national plaintiffs’ mediation committee
- Bextra & Celebrex, court-appointed national steering committee
- Transvaginal Mesh, court-appointed national steering committee
- Trasylol, court-appointed national steering committee
We will work hard for you. Simmons Hanly Conroy stands on a strong foundation of values and a track record of success. With over 15 years of service to our clients and our communities, we have a dedicated staff of over 200 people who are ready to give you the attention and respect you deserve.
Our experience working with clients in not only pharmaceutical litigation, but mesothelioma, complex and personal injury litigation, has led us to know and understand how to work hard for our clients. Since day one, we have treated our clients as a number one priority. Our lawyers continue to practice this principle today, just like we have over the past fifteen years.
No matter the issue, the firm is here to help you at every stage of the legal process. We will provide you with the information and tools you need to make informed, confident decisions throughout this complicated process.
Learn more about our results in the above areas of litigation by viewing our previous verdicts and settlements.
* Please note that recovery results vary per client. The recovery amounts in each case reflect the specific facts of that case. Further, recovery amounts in past cases are not a guarantee of future results.
I am so glad that my wife found the Simmons firm! Everyone has been fantastic and really good to me. I brag about the firm to everyone. Everyone at Simmons has so much goodness!