Receive Your FREE Consultation
Lipitor diabetes lawsuit information
Lipitor has been linked to an increased risk for diabetes in women who take the popular medication to lower their cholesterol, according to recent medical studies.
- Simmons Firm Attorney Selected to National Leadership Role in Propecia Litigation
- Actos Bladder Cancer Lawsuits Consolidated Before Federal Judge
- Simmons Firm Attorneys Selected to National Leadership Roles in DePuy Pinnacle Litigation
- Bayer Must Include Safety Warnings of Increased Blood Clots on Yaz Labels, FDA Panel Rules
- New Contraceptives Like Yaz Increase Blood Clot Risks, FDA Study Finds
- New Type of Diabetes Drug Approved by FDA
- Jury Rules Against Johnson & Johnson, Awards $11.1 Million to Woman for Transvaginal Mesh Injury
- Research Finds Female Lipitor Users Have Increased Risk of Diabetes
- Expert Testifies DePuy's Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant Has High Failure Rate
- The FDA’s Role in Dealing with Drug Shortages
We are currently representing women in transvaginal surgical mesh lawsuits. Transvaginal mesh has been used in surgery to treat women suffering from Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence.
We're committed to helping those who have suffered from birth injuries. Many prescription drugs have been linked to serious birth defects when taken during pregnancy. Our birth injury and defective drug lawyers can explain your legal options and provide additional information on pharmaceutical litigation.
Propecia is a common medication used to treat hair loss. It has been linked to serious sexual, mental and physical side effects. Contact our pharmaceutical attorneys if you or a loved one has taken Propecia and experienced these side effects.
We are currently investigating the dangerous drug Actos, used to treat type 2 diabetes. The FDA has issued a warning that Actos (pioglitazone hydrochloride) may be linked to an increased risk of bladder cancer.
Law Office Locations:
Who We Are
The Simmons Law Firm has represented thousands of clients across the country and recovered over $200 million on behalf of pharmaceutical clients alone. With extensive experience in pharmaceutical drug litigation, mesothelioma and asbestos cases, business litigation and more, our attorneys are here to help.