Receive Your FREE Consultation
Lipitor diabetes lawsuit information
Lipitor has been linked to an increased risk for diabetes in women who take the popular medication to lower their cholesterol, according to recent medical studies.
- Attorney John Foley Assumes Leadership Role in Mesh Litigation
- Women Injured by Bestselling Diabetes Drug Lipitor Take on Pfizer in St. Louis Circuit Court
- Simmons Firm Attorney Selected to National Leadership Role in Propecia Litigation
- Actos Bladder Cancer Lawsuits Consolidated Before Federal Judge
- Simmons Firm Attorneys Selected to National Leadership Roles in DePuy Pinnacle Litigation
- Help Make Generic Drug Manufacturers Accountable for Safety by Signing Take Justice Back Petition
- Hawaii Dept. of Health Links Diet Supplement OxyElite Pro to Liver Failure
- FDA Issues Black Box Warning on Two Cancer Drugs
- FDA Strengthens Warning on Lariam, Anti-Malaria Drug
- Study Links Calcium-Channel Blockers to Breast Cancer
We are currently representing women in transvaginal surgical mesh lawsuits. Transvaginal mesh has been used in surgery to treat women suffering from Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence.
We're committed to helping those who have suffered from birth injuries. Many prescription drugs have been linked to serious birth defects when taken during pregnancy. Our birth injury and defective drug lawyers can explain your legal options and provide additional information on pharmaceutical litigation.
Propecia is a common medication used to treat hair loss. It has been linked to serious sexual, mental and physical side effects. Contact our pharmaceutical attorneys if you or a loved one has taken Propecia and experienced these side effects.
We are currently investigating the dangerous drug Actos, used to treat type 2 diabetes. The FDA has issued a warning that Actos (pioglitazone hydrochloride) may be linked to an increased risk of bladder cancer.
Law Office Locations:
Who We Are
The Simmons Law Firm has represented thousands of clients across the country and recovered over $200 million on behalf of pharmaceutical clients alone. With extensive experience in pharmaceutical drug litigation, mesothelioma and asbestos cases, business litigation and more, our attorneys are here to help.