Receive Your FREE Consultation
Filing a Testosterone Treatment Lawsuit
Testosterone treatments have been linked to an increased risk of causing heart attack, stroke and death in men, according to recent medical studies. The U.S. FDA has issued a medical alert.
- Simmons Takes on Johnson & Johnson Subsidiary, Secures $3 Million Verdict For Child’s Birth Injuries
- National Lipitor Lawsuits Consolidated Before Same Judge
- St. Louis Business Journal Ranks Simmons Firm Among Largest Law Firms
- Trent Miracle Appointed Co-Chair of AAJ’s Testosterone Therapy Litigation Group
- Attorney John Foley Assumes Leadership Role in Mesh Litigation
- The Psychological Effects of Gynecomastia Linked to Risperdal
- Low Testosterone Diagnosis: Are Current Testing Methods Substantial?
- Louisiana Jury Orders Actos Manufacturer to Pay $9 Billion
- Pharmaceutical News Wrap Up: March 2014
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Intentionally Destroyed Actos Files, Bloomberg Reports
We are currently representing women in transvaginal surgical mesh lawsuits. Transvaginal mesh has been used in surgery to treat women suffering from Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence.
We're committed to helping those who have suffered from birth injuries. Many prescription drugs have been linked to serious birth defects when taken during pregnancy. Our birth injury and defective drug lawyers can explain your legal options and provide additional information on pharmaceutical litigation.
Propecia is a common medication used to treat hair loss. It has been linked to serious sexual, mental and physical side effects. Contact our pharmaceutical attorneys if you or a loved one has taken Propecia and experienced these side effects.
We are currently investigating the dangerous drug Actos, used to treat type 2 diabetes. The FDA has issued a warning that Actos (pioglitazone hydrochloride) may be linked to an increased risk of bladder cancer.
Law Office Locations:
Who We Are
The Simmons Law Firm has represented thousands of clients across the country and recovered over $200 million on behalf of pharmaceutical clients alone. With extensive experience in pharmaceutical drug litigation, mesothelioma and asbestos cases, business litigation and more, our attorneys are here to help.